Please find the 4th home assignment on the Exercises page.
Also, the following changes take place with respect to recitations:
- Tomorrow (16/5) and next Wednesday (23/5) there is no recitation.
- Thursday (17/5) recitations are as usual (topic: flow).
- On Sunday (20/5) at 12:00 there is a recitation replacing tomorrow's (topic: flow). Takes place in Orenstein 111, instead of the cancelled lecture.
- On the same Sunday (20/5) at 14:00 there is a recitation replacing next Wednesday's (topic: linear programming). Again, in Orenstein 111.
- 10-12 recitations on Thursday (24/5) are as scheduled (topic: linear programming); the 13-14 recitation is cancelled due to Student day, so you should attend one of the other recitations (Sunday at 14:00 or Thursday morning).
- Recitations on Wednesday (30/5) and Thursday (31/5) are cancelled, to synchronize with the lecture.
As always, you're welcome to attend whichever recitation group that fits your schedule.
If, due to changes, you cannot attend any group, then please send me (Rani) an email and we'll work it out.
(It shouldn't happen, though, since these are class hours!)